2014年9月30日火曜日

What is my goal of this semester


What is my goal of this semester

 

I have many goals which I have now. From now, I will show you the main goals I want to come true in this semester. I have never been abroad for studying and I have had a dream to do study abroad since I was a high school student. However, I should take TOEFL and take high score to come true the dream. Actually, I want to go study abroad to the U.K. as an exchange student. The score the university in the U.K. demand people is so high. Therefore, I want to take the high score in TOEFL in this semester and I will show how to do it.

First, I have to get used to speak in English because TOEFL has speaking section. Now, I go to ECC in which I learn English conversation. However, it is only for 80 minutes and once a week. I am also able to speak English in OC class, but it is a few chances. Then, I decide to go to the World Plaza where we have to speak all things in English many times. I think it is the best way to have many chances to speak in English in order to advance my English conversation skill. In short, I will go to the World Plaza many times and advance my English conversation skill and moreover, I will take a high score in speaking section.

Second, I have to write something in English more fluently and no mistakes because TOEFL has writing section. I write something in English only in the writing class in the university. Therefore, my English writing skill is so bad. Then, I try to write a diary in English as the teacher said. I started just 3 days ago. I will continue it and I want to advance my English skill. In short, I continue to write a diary in English and I will take high score in writing skill.

In conclusion, I continue to do the way to advance my English skills as I described and I want to take high score in TOEFL in this semester.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Sayaka. I enjoyed reading your blog. Do you write your diary in English?. It is so amazing. I found you want to study abroad in U.K. I will try TOEFL in this year. It is so difficult. I am afraid of seeing my TOEFL score. However, you study English hard to approach your goal. I believe that you can go to U.K.

    返信削除
  2. Hi Sayaka!! I am happy to read your article after so long!! I also have to study for TOEFL, so I can understand what you write. It is good for you to go to ECC and practice conversation once a week. I think OC class is also effective for us but not enough to grow up our English communication skills. Beside I’m still not good at writing so I should write a diary like you!! I want to go DePauw University which is in America, so let’s work hard together!!

    返信削除