2014年10月28日火曜日

The skill that a person should have in order to succeed in the modern world


The skill that a person should have in order to succeed in the modern world

 

Are you worried about job hunting? I sometimes think about it and at the same time, I think about what is necessary for job hunting. Of course, not everyone can not have jobs which we want to have. Therefore, we should think about what is necessary and make efforts for it.

First, I think English skill is necessary in the modern world. Recently, the world becomes international. Although there are a few foreign people in Japan now, many Asian people will come to Japan to have jobs. Moreover, Japanese company want many people who can speak and read English well to negotiate with foreign countries. English is the main language in the world and more and more people can use English. However, I think English skill of Japanese is lower than other countries and I can’t use English, either. Therefore, I think Japanese should make efforts for it. For that reasons, I think people should have English skill.

Second, I think communication skill is necessary in the modern world. Even if we can do jobs well and we can use English well, it is useless if we can’t communicate each other. Communication skill is important not only for the jobs but also for living. Telling something to people is so important. Maybe, Japanese are not good speaker than people from other countries. I heard some said communication skill is as important as water. I agree with that. For that reasons, I think people should have communication skill.

In conclusion, I think people should have English skill and communication skill in order to succeed in the modern world.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi. Sayaka. I read your blog. You want to say people have to have English skill and communication skill. We are Eibei students, so we need more English skill than other students. Furthermore, we have to communicate with others in OC class. Therefore, we need more communication skill than other students. In short, we have to get 2 skills, and we have to use them. It is so hard, but if we can get 2 skills, we will succeed in the modern world. Oh, it’s time to say good bye. Good Bye. (92 words)

    返信削除