2014年4月24日木曜日

My hometown


Write about my hometown


My hometown is in Nagoya. From now, I’ll introduce my hometown.

First, there are some places in Nagoya. For example, Nagoya castle, Nagoya port aquarium, and Higashiyama zoo. Nagoya castle is famous for its gold shachihoko, it is like a fish. Although it is not a world heritage, it is famous all over the world. Nagoya port aquarium is one of the biggest aquariums in Japan. There are many people who go to that place every year. It is famous for its dolphin show. It is very nice and dolphins are very cute. Even killer wales can be seen at this aquarium. Higashiyama zoo is also one of the biggest zoos in Japan. It is famous for its koala. There are a few zoos which has koalas in Japan. It is in really convenient places. Therefore, people can come to this places without reserve.

Second, there are a lot of delicious food in Nagoya. For example, shrimp fry, uiro, and tebasaki. Uiro is like a rice cake. They have various flavors. Tebasaki is a fried chiken. It flavored with soy source and sweet sake. Nagoya is also famous for ogura toast. All of them are really delicious. 

In short, Nagoya is a good place to enjoy some historical places, amusement places, and food. 
                                                                                   

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi sayaka, nice to meet you! To be frank with you, I have not been to Nagoya castle yet, though I know that Nagoya castle is famous all over the world. If I have free time, I want to go to Nagoya castle. My friend, Yuki loves Higashiyama zoo park, so I’m often heard about it by him, his story is not exciting at all, though.
    Anyway, one of my favorite foods are food in Nagoya. Especially,
    uiro is my favorite Japanese sweet. If you know good Japanese sweet shop, let me know about it. Japanese sweet i would like you to eat is joyou manju. It is very simple, but very delicious.

    返信削除