2014年5月1日木曜日


About my hobby


 

Do you have any hobbies? I have many hobbies.  From now, I’ll show the things I like the best. I like traveling, and playing the piano. I will introduce about two things and I also introduce why I like the things.

 

First, I like traveling. I have ever been to a lot of places. In Japan, I have ever been to almost all of the area, Hokkaido, Kanto, Chubu, Kansai, Chugoku, Kyushu, Okinawa. Of course, I like to travel, but I also like to make plans for the trips. I feel excited when I imagine the trip. Traveling makes me happy and relaxed. I am also able to widen my views when I travel somewhere. When I went to Hokkaido, I was impressed with a vast plain, and when I went to Nagasaki, I was impressed with exoticism places. In short, I can feel something when I trip to anywhere.  

 

Second, I like playing the piano. I had played the piano for about 10 years. Now, I don't go to piano lessons anymore, but I sometimes play the piano as hobby. When I went to the piano lessons, I only play the classical music, but now, I can play anything I want to play. Playing the piano makes me so relaxed. I can make my feeling calm, when I play the piano. Anyway, I like playing the piano so much.

 

In short, I really like traveling and playing the piano, and both of them makes me happy and relaxed.
 
 
 
 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Sayaka. I read your blog and I enjoyed it very much. I like travelling, too. You have visited so many places in Japan haven’t it!? I was surprised that you have been to Czech. It sounds fantastic!! I have never been there and I don’t know about it. I want you to tell me why you chose to went to Hungary and something about it. I want to go to Hungary!!
    You said, you have not been to other counties except Hungary, but what country will you want to go in the future?

    返信削除