2014年6月5日木曜日

About my favorite class in Nanzan


About my favorite class in Nanzan

 

    Do you enjoy your class in Nanzan University? I enjoyed a lot. I have many classes I like, but from now, I will show you the class I like the best. My favorite class is Oral Communication class. Then, I will show you two reasons why I like that class.

    First, I can talk with a lot of friends about various things in English at the OC class. We have the OC class three times a week and members of the OC class are also same class at the reading class. I can meet these members at least four times a week, so we know each other very well. Of course, in other English class, I have a lot of opportunities to speak in English. However, the more we know each other, the more things we can say. In other words, we can speak fluently and we can say anything if we know each other very well. In short, I can talk a lot in that class, so I like the OC class.

    Second, I can learn about not only conversation but also how to use and how to make the conversation effectively. My teacher is Mr. Andrew. He always says us” you should be smile when you talk with your friends” or “ you should use more response words, for example, I think so too.” He always teach us a lot of things how to make our conversation effectively. In short, I can improve my conversation at this class, so I like this class so much.
    In short, as I said, because of two reasons, I like the OC class so much and I want to continue trying to improve my English skills at the OC class.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Sayaka. I read your blog and I feel your love for OC class! It is amazing that you meet your classmates four times a week. And your OC class teacher’s advice to be smile when you talk with friends is convincing. I will follow the advice just the same you do.

    返信削除