2014年5月15日木曜日

About my best friend

                                     About my best friend


 

Do you have any friends? I have many friends. However, I will introduce my friend I trust and I like the best.

First, I will show you why I and she are best friend. The name of my best friend is Lisa. Of course, she is Japanese but she change the alphabet R into L for understanding to foreign people. I have known her for only 3 years. I met her when I was a high school students and I and she were the same class of 1 and 2 grade. The club activity of me and her were also not the same. I was a member of dance club and she was a manager of men’s basketball club. Our common points are so a few. However, I think she is the best friend. She goes to Meijo University. Although we go to different university, I have met her for 5 times since I entered the University. Of course, meeting a lot does not mean she is a best friend. However, I want to meet her and talk with her soon when something has happened to me, especially, something bad. She also confide her secret or worries to me. We can stay naturally together and we can talk anything. Therefore, I think she is my best friends.

Second, I will show you some personality about my best friend as I showed a short time ago. I show you her personality after I showed you why we are best friend because I want to emphasis her personality. I admire her personality so much. She is really cheerful and outgoing person. And she is also funny. I am so shy in front of stranger, but she is not. Therefore, I was helped by her personality so much. And the thing I like the best about her is kindness of her. She is always kind and she always helps me.

In short, I and she are really good friend, best friend. I know about her so much and anyway, I like her so much. I am grad that she thinks so, too. (355 words)


2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Sayaka! Your story about your best friend made me warm and happy. Having a best friend is not a normal thing so you are lucky that you have a person whom you can call your best friend. I didn’t know that you were a member of a dance club! I like dancing, too. I would like to see your dance sometime. Although your best friend don’t live close to your house, it is good to hear that you can meet your best friend so frequently. I also have a friend that I can call my best friend, but she lives far from here so it is really hard to catch up each other. One of my best friends is in Australia at the moment so it also much harder to meet her. After I finished reading your article, I realized that someone who helps me is more likely to be my best friend. We cannot live alone!! Friends play a very important role in our lives, don’t they? You are also one of my precious friends so be my lovely friend forever!! 183 words

    返信削除
  2. First, I was surprised at that you have met her for five times after you entered the different university with her. Certainly, meeting a lot doesn’t mean she is a best friend of you. However, we can’t easily meet with friends in different place for many time so I understood you are a close friend with her. I also want such a friend of you. (67 words)

    返信削除