2014年10月21日火曜日

Technology helps us have a better communication is good or not good?


Technology helps us have a better communication is good or not good?

 

Nowadays, many people communicate with the smart phone even if we are next to that person. It sounds convenient and good for us, however, I disagree with the idea that technology helps us have a better communication for the following reasons.

First, I think face-to-face communication is better than talking on the phone or e-mail. When we talk on the phone, we can hear voice but we can’t see the face each other. We have an idiom “eyes are as eloquent as the tongue”. I think it is right. When we try to know the feeling of others, almost all the people judge not by what they say, but by the expression of the face. However, we sometimes judge by their saying. However, when we communicate with e-mail or twitter, LINE, we can’t not only seeing the face, but also hearing the voice. I think it is not good communication especially in the family. In short, I think face-to-face communication make good communication.

Second, I think talking with the smartphone or the Internet cause a misunderstanding. As I said the former paragraph, we can’t see the face and hear the voice. If so, we can’t understand partner’s feelings. Therefore, if we don’t use any pictograph, the partner feels that we are angry. All the more, there are many meaning with one phrase, so we are apt to misunderstand. If that things happens in family, atmosphere will be bad. In short, communicating with technology would cause misunderstandings and it is not good.

In conclusion, I disagree with the idea that technology helps us have a better communication. Face-to face communication is a good way to communicate with others and it doesn’t cause problems.

 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Sayaka. I enjoyed reading your blog! At first, I agree this idea, but as your blog read, I think that you may have a point! In fact, we can know feeling better from their expression than from what they said. Therefore, I think that to see other’s expression is important. Also, I agree with your opinion about misunderstanding. Actually, I often experience the kind of situation by not watching other’s face, so we have to pay attention when we use SNS.

    返信削除