2014年12月16日火曜日

What I have done this year that I am proud of


This year will be ended soon. I have been doing a lot of things as one of the college students since I entered this university. Then, I will show you some of the things that I was proud of.

First, I did part-time jobs a lot, especially during the summer vacation. I didn’t have any part-time jobs when I was a high school student, so it was first time for me to do it. I worked as a teacher of the clam school and at the restaurant. During the summer vacation, I did both of them. Therefore, I worked about 5 days a week and it was more than 10 hours per day. It made me so tired, but it was good experiences for me. In short, having done a lot of part-time job is one of the things I am proud of.

Second, I prepared for TOEFL iBT test and I took it. After I entered this department, my feeling that I want to study abroad became higher because many people in this department say the same thing. Then, I found I had to take TOEFL test. To prepare TOEFL test, I bought official textbook and did it at least three days a week. Moreover, I did a lot of homework of the university. In the reading class, we had to read English books more than 10000 words per a week, so I read many English books and make my reading skills improved. Then, I took TOEFL test last Sunday and it was so tough for me. However, it was good experience for me. In short, other things that I am proud of is preparing and taking TOEFL test.

In conclusion, since I entered this university, I have been living a full life for me and I hope it will be continued. (303 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿