2015年1月13日火曜日

A message to classmates!


We have learned English Writing with this members for about 10 months. Then, how do you feel with this class?

At first, actually, I felt really nervous about this class because there were a few people I had known. I could not talk with so many people in this class at first, so I always felt nervous. Moreover, I liked speaking English but I didn’t like writing English. Therefore, I didn’t like the content of this class, neither. In short, at first, I was not looking forward to taking this class.

As time passed, I was getting used to taking this class. Thanks to the teaching of the professor, I was becoming to like writing English better than before. Furthermore, thanks to kind classmates, I could be getting used to this class and now, I enjoy learning with this classmates. With holding many events such as Halloween party and Christmas party, I was getting to understand the good points of this class. In this class, there are many people who are kind and cheerful. I am often said “I envy your writing class! “  by my friends and I feel really happy. In short, I could be getting used to this class as time passed.

In conclusion, although I had felt nervous with this class at first, I got used to this class thanks to kind and cheerful classmates. I want to appreciate to classmates! Thank you!  If anyone are the same class of the next OC class, please get along with me. (253 words)

27 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Sayaka-chan! You are such a cutie xx Thank you for being nice to me. Have a nice holiday!

    返信削除
  2. Hey, Sayaka! Thank you for being kind to me! I had a great time with u:) See u next year!!!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Sayaka when I talked to you, you were always kind to me GREAT THANKS

    返信削除
  4. You are very kind. I am happy toenjoy this class with you!!

    返信削除
  5. I also enjoyed this class with this member. Thank you for this year!

    返信削除
  6. Thank you for this year. I hope you will enjoy next year's OC class with our classmates.

    返信削除
  7. Thank you. I had a great time, and I really enjoyed myself.

    返信削除
  8. I was glad to talk with you! You were very cute person!

    返信削除
  9. I really enjoyed this class with you. Thank you!

    返信削除
  10. You are friendly! I'm glad to talk with you!

    返信削除
  11. I could enjoy this class like you. Thank you!

    返信削除
  12. It was nice meeting you:) Thank you.

    返信削除
  13. Thanks a lot, Ayaka!
    I think we can be more close friends soon:-)

    返信削除
  14. You are also kind! thank you for this year!

    返信削除
  15. This class was very fun! Thank you.

    返信削除
  16. All classmates are amazingly kind, thank you!

    返信削除
  17. You are so kind! I was glad to sit next to you last week. Thank you!

    返信削除
  18. I really respect you because you study for TOEFL hard. I'm looking forward to talking with you next year. Thank you!

    返信削除
  19. You are very kind person. I was glad to atend this class. Thank you!

    返信削除
  20. Thank you for yoiur kindness, thank you!

    返信削除
  21. Sayaka! If I could turn back the clock, I would talk with you more!

    返信削除
  22. I sat next to you so many times, didn't I? I really enjoyed talking with you. thank you!

    返信削除
  23. I was happy to talk with you. Have a good time during spring vacation!!

    返信削除
  24. I enjoyed talking with you. Thanks a lot and I miss you !!

    返信削除
  25. You always provide me motivation to study English and I enjoyed hanging with you many times and talking much with you. I was glad to take the same class. Thank you very much!

    返信削除
  26. I can understand your writing ability improve from your message though you had thought you were not good at English writing!

    返信削除
  27. Thank you for your studying together with me. I also think that this class was very enjoyable and wonderful class.

    返信削除