2014年5月8日木曜日


Write about what I like and I don’t like about Nanzan

What do you think of Nanzan University? I go to Nanzan University now. Therefore, Nanzan University is especially for me. Honestly, I wasn’t going to Nanzan University. I failed the examination of the school I wanted to go. However it is, now, I like Nanzan University and I think I am glad to enter this university. From now, I will introduce about Nanzan University.

First, I will introduce strong points of Nanzan. I like the atmosphere of Nanzan. Of course I like school tradition. Nanzan has a lot of nature. Therefore these are also strong points of Nanzan. However, people in Nanzan . People in Nanzan are really great and kind including students and teachers. And also Nanzan is really international school. I can take a lot of classes in English. Therefore I can improve my English ability.

Second, I will introduce weak points of Nanzan. I don’t have any complaint about Nanzan. However, if I have to compare them, I think the food of Nanzan is not good, but expensive.

In short, I like Nanzan University very much. From now on, I want to more about Nanzan University and I want to find more strong points. Now, I am happy to be a member of Nanzan University.

                                                                                                       219 word

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Sayaka. I read your blog. I surprised that you found good points of Nanzan University. When I read your blog, I am glad finding many points I did not think. I was impressed that you think there are few bad points of Nanzan University. You are so tender. I want to follow a good example. I like Nanzan University too. There maybe are other good points. We can find them from now. I hope you will enjoy here.

    返信削除