2014年7月16日水曜日

Comment of the movie, "The Help"




Today, I watched the movie “The Help”. This movie is about the Jim Crow which is the discrimination to black people in the U.S. It was first time for me to watch it and I couldn’t watch the all of the movie. Therefore, let me show you some comments the movie I watched half.

First, I was shocked at the movie and the fact. Before I watched the movie, I expected that I knew about Jim Crow. However, it was my misunderstanding. I had never watched the real situation, but in the movie, the real situation developed in my face. I was ashamed me because I pretended to know all about the Jim Crow actually, I didn’t know any things.

Second, I learned a lot of things from this movie. When I was a high school student, I watched the movie about the discriminations of Aborigines. Aborigines also have black skin. There are a lot of discriminations related to the skin color. Both of the stories seem to finish before. However, emotions of discriminations of people remain now, I think. I could learn the fact of the problems and I could understand the problems by watching the movie. Therefore, it was so nice opportunities.

In short, I think it is so important things that we know this fact and understand about it and think the solutions. I could learn the fact by watching this movie, so I will try to think more deeply about this problems.
 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Sayaka. I watched the movie, too.
    A racial issue is really hard to understand because we don’t have the opportunity to face the issue. However, we can learn that from media (for example, movies, TV shows, and so on).
    I was impressed by the movie. We can learn more from watching other movies.

    返信削除