2014年7月10日木曜日

Should college students have a part-time jobs?


Do you have any part-time jobs? I have two part-time jobs. Maybe, many people say college students have to concentrate on study. I think it is true too. However, I think having part-time job is also important. From now, I will show you some reasons why I think so.

First, I want to make money and go abroad by myself. I want to learn a lot of things which I can’t learn from the class and broadened my outlook remarkably during my college life. There are many students who want to do like me. Of course, it can be realized that we go abroad by money of our parents. However, it is not good thing we rely on our parents forever and I think making money to go abroad by working hard by ourselves has truth meanings. In short, I think students should make money ourselves by working hard.

Second, students should learn how to get along with various kinds of people for the future. I think studying is really important for students. However, I have a dream and I can’t realize the dream only by studying. If you want to be a teacher, studying is so important thing and you don’t have to have part-time job. However, my dream is not becoming a teacher. Therefore, I want to study a lot of things about system of societies by working part-time jobs. If students have dreams like me, it is the same thing.

In short, according to the reasons as I described, I think college students should have part-time jobs.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Sayaka.
    I also want to go abroad by myself because I want to study English deeply and I was a student who failed to enter a college.
    My parents paid the fee of cram school. Therefore, I don’t want to increase the burden which my parents have.
    I think to work part-time improve our various ability. For example, it improve our responsibility, sense of solving problems.
    Therefore, I agree you

    返信削除