2014年7月3日木曜日

The goals I want to achieve during my college days


What goals I want to achieve during my college days

 

Do you have a dream? Do you have specific goals? I have a dream, but I have not thought about my dream specifically. Therefore, I try to think about my dream and set my goals in this opportunity.

First, I want to speak English more fluently and say my opinion in English. I want to get a job connected with English. I had learned English conversation for a long time. However, I can not say my opinion in English. There are a lot of opportunities I should say my opinion in English in classes, so I make good use of this opportunity and I want to be able to do that.

Second, I want to be more positive person. The job I want to do has the need for action on my own. When I am with my close friends, I am so active person, but when I am with stranger or the person who is hard for me, I am so negative person. I want to revise my personality. In university, of course, there are a lot of person I don’t know or I don’t like. However, on the contrary, I use this situation and I want to be an active person even if I am with stranger or hard person.

In short, I make good use of my college life and I want to say my opinion in English and be an active person.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Sayaka. I read your blog. You have good dreams! I hope that your dreams will come true. I have the same goals of yours. I want to speak fluently. I want to know solutions to improve my English skill. If we have chances, I want to talk with you in English! I am looking forward to that. In addition, I am not good at speaking. You have the same problem! I do not think that you are not good at talking. However, we have to make effort. All we have to do is enjoy talking! That will make us become to like talking. Catch you later.

    返信削除