2014年9月23日火曜日

My summer vacation


My summer vacation

 

During summer vacation, I went to many places. I did two part-time jobs. Therefore, I had a lot of money and wanted to spend money for trip. Then, I will show you three things I chose.

First, I went to Nara to see my high school friend. It had been half of the year since I met her last. Therefore, I was so glad to meet her. In Nara, I saw many historical things. For example, I visited Nara park, Kasuga taisha and so on. There were a lot of foreign people there. Half of the tourists must have been foreign people. That’s why I had to talk to foreign people when I wanted some people to take a picture. It was so nice experience for me. In short, in Nara, I was so glad to meet my friend after a long time and talking with foreign people was so good memories.

Second, I went to Nagasaki with my friend. It was second time for me to visit Nagasaki. We visited many sightseeing places. For example, we went to Graver Garden, glasses bridge and so on. We also went to Iki Island which is located near Nagasaki. From Iki Island, we went to uninhabited island by a ship. We could see very beautiful ocean like in Okinawa. I was so glad to visit there. In short, we experienced a lot of rare things and learned many things.

Third, I went to Tokyo Disney Resort twice. I like there so much. Therefore, I was really glad to visit there twice. In the first time, I went there with 5 friends and I rode many attractions. We rode 14 attractions in 1 day. In the second time, I went there with 1 friend. It held Holloween event, so we enjoyed that event. In short, I had really good time like a dream there.

In conclusion, I went to many places and I had really good time each places. I want to spend next summer vacation with a sense of fulfillment like this year.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hey, Sayaka! I enjoyed reading your nice blog about your summer vacation. I am glad to hear that you had a great time in this summer.
    After reading your blog, I can’t help feeling jealous you because you went to Tokyo Disney Resort TWICE!!!! I haven’t been there since I was the first grade in high school. Long long long long time ago:( Actually I love Universal Studio Japan in Osaka more than Tokyo Disney Resort, but I would like to go there someday!!! So please tell me about what you did in Tokyo Disney Resort next class:)
    Are you satisfied with your vacation? I am, actually. But I think I need more rest!!!! Summer vacation should be longer, I guess. Don’t you think so? I am looking forward to next holiday! I mean winter vacation! If we have a chance, we should go somewhere with writing class members:)
    Have good school days!

    返信削除