2014年10月7日火曜日

The way to have a good weekend


The way to have a good weekend

 

What do you always do during the weekend? On Saturday, I spend a time to do part-time jobs. I do two part-time jobs, so I work more than ten hours in a day. However, on Sunday, I spend a time to enjoy or relaxing. Therefore, I will show you the way to have a good weekend.

First, wake up early. Maybe, many people want to sleep a long time as you can possible. However, if you sleep until noon or so, you lost your time to do something. I don’t want to waste my time by sleeping, so I always try to wake up until seven o’clock. Then, I have breakfast and relax until eight o’clock. If I do so, I have a lot of rest of time in the morning. We have a lot of things to do, for example homework, studying for something and staff. I don’t want to do the things in the afternoon or night. Therefore, I do the things like that in the morning. In conclusion, if you do so, you can relax or enjoy something the rest of the day.

Second, meet and chat with your friends in the afternoon. I like chatting and going somewhere with my friends so much and it makes me relaxing. Maybe, if you do the same thing, you have a good time. Many people have some troubles or stress in week days, but if you talk with your friends, your friends drive away your trouble or stress you have. In short, if you meet and chat with your friends, you can be relaxing.

Third, watch TV in the night. Watching TV so long time is not good for us. However, some TV programs make us so happy and relaxing. I sometimes laugh because of its fun when I watch variety program, and I sometimes cry because of the moving when I watch drama or documentary. I think both of the feelings are so good for us. I can make me refreshed after laughing and crying. In short, if you watch some TV programs, you can control your feelings.

In conclusion, if you spend a time like the way I described above, you may have a good weekend.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Sayaka! Do you have two part time jobs? What kind of jobs do you have? How often do you work? If we can talk about this, I want to hear this answer. Second, do you wake up at seven Oclock? I also get up early, too. You said if you get up early late, you waste your time, and I think so, too. Although I sometimes get up late, I feel very nothingness and I regret wasting a day. Because of this feeling, I have come to get up early. Third, do you like chatting with your friend? It is good things. I also talk with my friend about I felt bat in a week.

    返信削除
  2. Hello, Sayaka.
    You do not look busy, but you really are! I didn’t know you had two part-time jobs and so do I.
    I guess you do not enough time to rest because of part-time jobs… I am sorry to hear that. However, the ways you have a break in weekend sound nice. You like to go somewhere with your friends, not to stay home. I also think so. Some people want to sleep as long as they can, but it is a waste of time. Do you have some hobbies? Perhaps having hobbies makes you happier because you can work hard if you look forward to doing something you like.
    If you feel tired, please tell me! I will help you smile. Smiling is the best way to get fatigue away! (132 words)

    返信削除