Do you have
boyfriends or girlfriends? If you have, do you think it is good things for you? I
think it is a nice thing. However, if I don’t have a boyfriend, it is not a big
problem. It is not related with whether we can spend our life better or not. Then, I
will show you some reasons why I think so.
First, I have
friends I can play with and it is enough for me now. I don’t have boyfriend
now. However I rarely feel I miss having boyfriend. For me, playing with just
my friends is enough. I can go anywhere and anytime I want to go. Moreover I
don’t have to care about small things, for example, what to and how to eat or
how to behave or where to go or how many times to contact with or so. I want to
spend my time with my friends freely. In short, being with just my friends is
enough for me.
Second, I have
a lot of things to do now and I don’t have time to care about whether I have a
boyfriend or not. I have much homework and many part-time jobs. Actually, I
have two part-time jobs and I have to work six days a week. Moreover, I want to
study abroad as an exchange student and to realize it, I have to study for many
things. I have a dream I have wanted to realize since I was an elementary
school student. Realizing it is more important for me. In short, I don’t have
time to think about another things.
In conclusion,
I think having a boyfriend is a nice thing, of course. However, for that reasons,
I don’t think having a boyfriend make my life better. (295 words)
Hello, Sayaka. I enjoyed reading your blog. I was surprised that you have two part-time jobs. Now I have no part-time job. On Monday in Last week, I resigned the part-time jobs because the salary was so cheap and they give not so much chances to work there. Where do you have them? I am going to have a part-time job for a removal company. I often hear girls have two or three part-time jobs. I cannot imagine I had two or three part-time jobs. Good luck, see you.
返信削除